Do Theological Differences Matter To God? - #ec2dot17
Fighting For Your Theology
A couple weeks ago, Josh listened to a podcast about Chauncey the Great. Chauncey was a preacher in the late 1700/early 1800's and he was known for getting into arguments over theological concepts. He was one of those staunch voices that took theology and the church very seriously and developed a reputation for fighting about these things. While listening to the podcast, Josh began to ask the question: "Do theological differences really matter to God?"
- Do small theological differences matter to God?
- Baptism - does it matter if you are sprinkled or immersed?
- Church meeting - Does it matter where or how often you meet together?
- Salvation - does God choose you (election)? Or do you choose God?
- What if we get it wrong? Then what?