Jonah - The Prophet Who Hated Grace Pt 2 - #ec2dot15
- Is the message Jonah gave the Ninevites an apologists' nightmare? (That is, doesn't it seem overly simple? Would it work today?)
- What are your thoughts on the king's response to Jonah's message? "Let's take a chance on this repentance thing. Who knows? Maybe we get to live?"
- The Ninevites repented as a form of fire insurance. We've talked about how repentance and salvation are more than just fire insurance before. What new insights can we learn?
- We can understand a human being angry at God for his wrath and judgment. How do you explain Jonah's anger toward God because of his kindness and goodness?
- God gives Jonah a lesson in empathy (Jonah 4:5-11). Are there people in our lives who would rather see die (or at least be harshly judged) rather than experience God's grace?
Be sure to check us out on your favorite social network: