What Can Separate Us? Reviewing Romans 8:31-39 #ec2dot12
The final questions we face from Romans chapter 8. We're putting the wraps on our series this week on Another Empty Conversation.
Romans chapter 8 is one of the greatest chapters in all of Scripture. There is hope, instruction, encouragement, and straight up truth concerning what God has for His people.
If you've missed out on any of our content for this series, no need to worry! You can continue to access all of our podcasts and blogs . You can also hop on over to our Facebook or Twitter to view videos from the EC crew with their thoughts on Romans 8.
- “If God is for us who can be against us?” Is this an offensive or defensive question? i.e. is this a guarantee that will be successful in all endeavors because no one can stop us or can we confidently keep moving forward because our enemies will not be able to conquer us?
- Is v.32 talking about material blessings?
- If nothing can separate us from the love of God is there such as a backsliding Christian?
- If these verses are true why are we so afraid of what Paul lists? Is it because we value our personal peace and affluence more than God’s love?
- Romans 8 recap. What was the one thing that stood out to you the most?